Our Great Big World!
Let's hop on an airplane and travel the globe! We'll find out how kids live in other countries while we make hands-on art from each culture, like Japanese prints, Maasai jewelry, or Indian Mandalas. We'll use fun, sensory-pleasing materials like salt dough, shaving cream, feathers and more! Early drop-off is available from 8:30am for $35/week. Late pick-up is not available for this age group.
- Member Price
- Lesson Info
- Monday through Friday, July 30-August 3 9:30am to 12:30pm, Montessori School of the Berkshires, Lenox Dale
- Summer Camp (Age 3)
- First Lesson
- Mon, Jul 30 2018
Camps for three year olds celebrate discovery and open-ended exploration- of materials, spaces, and emerging skills. Through hands-on, loosely structured, and whole-body activities, we encourage our youngest artists to engage directly with their worlds and have fun! This also includes playing and learning to create with new friends, indoors and outside, in our spacious facilities.
- Each camp has one lead teacher and one assistant.
- Camps generally have 5-10 campers
- Each day will be filled with exciting art making activities with breaks for snack and outdoor play
- Campers are expected to be able to communicate bathroom needs and use the facilities on their own
- We will finish off the week with an art show featuring the amazing work each camper has created!